About Kaveri Group of Institutes
Kannada Sangha, Pune was founded in 1952 as a cultural organization of and for Kannadigas residing in Pune. In 1963, Dr. Kalmadi Shamarao popularly known as Dr. K. S. Rao and other Kannadiga stalwarts started a Kannada Medium school with just 35 students in a quest to open up opportunities to marginalized migrant children from Karnataka. Today, we have grown and evolved to include two English medium schools offering education from pre-primary to Std. X, a Kannada medium high school offering high school education to poor children of Kannadigas, a junior college as well as a senior college for undergraduate and post-graduate studies. Over 7000 students pursue excellence with us in our different institutes spread over four campuses. We believe in providing learner centric education. We prioritize the changing needs of students and keep up with technological advancements to providing the latest and best facilities for our students.More about kaveri group
About Kaveri College of Arts, Science and Commerce (KCASC)
Our quality policy is guided by two principles:
- Learner Centric Approach: Our learner centric approach to education allows the learner to be active, engaged, reflective and self-motivated.
- Safe Environment: We strive to provide a safe and conducive environment for the physical, intellectual, social and emotional well-being of all our stakeholders.
- To nurture vibrant minds and encourage innovation.
- To empower students to face challenges.
- To provide academic excellence and develop well rounded individuals through various learner centric activities.
- To inculcate proactive citizenship and sensitize students respect one another.
- To provide a safe, conducive learner friendly environment.