12th Dr. Shamarao Kalmadi Memorial State Level Elocution Competition, 2022-23 on 16th September, 2022
The Elocution and Debate Committee of Kaveri College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Pune is organizing 12th Dr. Shamarao Kalmadi Memorial State Level Elocution Competition, 2022-23 on 16th September at 10 am.
This Competition is a tribute to Dr. Shamarao Kalmadi, Founder President of Kannada Sangha. He was not only a pioneer in the field of medicine but also a great social worker.
The competition will be open to all under graduate and post graduate students in the state of Maharashtra. It will provide a platform for the students to participate in intellectual, social, spiritual and scientific discussions. The competition will also help the students hone their oratorical skills, persuasive skills and leadership skills.
- 75 years of India’s Independence भारताच्या स्वातंत्र्याची ७५ वर्षे
- Contribution of Women in National Development राष्ट्र विकासातील महिलांचे योगदान
- Change is inevitable परिवर्तन हे अपरिहार्य
- Jananayak- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose जननायक- नेताजी सुभाषचंद्र बोस
- Contribution of Indian Scientists during the last two centuries.भारतीय संशोधकांचे मागील दोन शतकातील योगदान
- The competition will be open to all bonafide undergraduate and postgraduate students in the State of Maharashtra.
- Participants can choose either English or Marathi as a language for elocution.
- Only two students from each college will be allowed to participate in the competition.
- Participants should attach a valid college ID-Card or Principal’s Consent Letter and duly signed and sealed Registration Form for their identification for registration.
- Participants should not disclose their identity; he/she will be addressed by a specific code number given by the organizers at the time of competition.
- There will be five topics for the competition and any one can be chosen.
- Every participant will be given 7 minutes. A warning bell will be given after 5 minutes.
- Decisions of the Panel of Judges will be final and binding.
- Each participant will get a Certificate for Participation.
- Winners have to collect Rolling Trophy and cash prize from the college office onor before 22th Sept. 2022 between 10 am to 1 pm by producing ID Card and Registration form duly signed at their own expense.
- The Rolling Trophy won by the winning team should be returned in good condition to the organizers before 28th Feb. 2023 by concerned college authorities at their own expense.
- If a college wins the trophy consecutively for three years, the trophy will go to that college permanently.
- Registrations will be taken on a first come first served basis. Only the first 40 registrations will be considered.
- All the registered participants should be present at the venue during the entire day of the competition.
- Last date for receiving duly filled Registration Forms is 13th September 2022. Registration form also needs to be sent through email.
- On the spot registration will not be entertained.
For further details contact-
Mrs. Soniya Kumbhojkar
Mobile No. – 9604036780
Chairperson Elocution and Debate Committee
Mrs. Chaithra Uchil
Mobile No. – 9049765736
Member Elocution and Debate Committee